Monday, October 26, 2009

Thing #10: Play with an Online Image Generator


I have to say that at first, when I saw Wags posting of the image generators, I thought that it was pretty cool... but then after a bit of investigation I wonder if I would ever use this type of an app - does anyone use this regularly? I must say I am pretty indifferent and struggle to find one that I 'like' any more than the next one...

In fact, one (http://www.vicale.com/maleondemand/) was trying to charge me to use it...

But in the name of discovery, here goes...


I actually had fun :) Sorry Cori...

1 comment:

  1. With my background in graphic design, I would much rather prefer to play around with images in Photoshop or similar image manipulation program. You have a lot more control and say in what goes on... and you don't get the websites watermark stamped on your finished product.
    Maybe if I was a teenager again and wanted to put something wacky on my MySpace page I might seek a good image generator

    ReplyDelete